13 January 2012

she dared me to do it

I think that this girl and I are kindred spirits, so when she asks what the "currents" are in this land, I am happy to oblige.  Enjoy.

current guilty pleasure:  Dance Central 2 for the Kinect...especially the part where the game tells me to "break it down".  Don't mind if I do.
current nail color:  I lack whatever gene most women have that gives them the ability to paint their fingernails...and read Twilight.
current playlist:  I just put the finishing touches on a new running playlist entitled "Beach Buns".  Oh how I love a good playlist, since I am perfectly incapable of listening to an entire album by the same artist.  Here is a random selection:

  • Maybe I Will, Julia Nunes
  • Run Around, Blues Traveler
  • Life in Technicolor, Coldplay
  • Time To Say Goodbye, Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman
  • Come and Worship, Bebo Norman
  • This Too Shall Pass, OK Go
  • Sigh No More, Mumford & Sons
  • Rumpus, Karen O and the Kids
current read:  Tim Keller's The Meaning of Marriage:  Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God
current drink:  Peppermint White Mocha
current food:  Toasted blueberry bagel with ham and cream cheese.  Don't judge, just try it. 
current favorite show:  The Biggest Loser just started and, since I'm a glutton for crying my eyes out, I can't get enough of it.  And How I Met Your Mother is, of course, our go-to show.  People tell my I'm like Lily, except she is my least favorite character.  Perhaps there is something there...
current wish list:  world peace.  and this giant wall map.  love it.  
current needs:  In all honesty, we have everything we need.  I am so blessed.
current triumphs: I went skiing last weekend.  I was doubtful that I would be able to get back out there after having both a human and a galbladder removed recently, but I did it and I had a blast!   
current bane of my existence:  See yesterday's post.

 
current celebrity crush: Neville Longbottom.  Perhaps my favorite underdog in all of children's literature.  And I knew back when he had chubby cheeks and was constantly losing his toad...

  
that he was destined for greatness.  Wait, does this crush have to be a real person?
  
current indulgence: afternoon cuppa joe.  I worked at Starbucks for a year, and drank very little coffee.  Now I sometimes drink it twice.
current blessing:  A happy and healthy family.  God has been so good to us.

 
current outfit:  PJs.  It's 8:30 in the morning, so that is appropriate.  Although, if you check back with me at 2 o'clock this afternoon, my answer might be the same.
current excitement:  I'm not cooking tonight.  The boss said we can go wherever I want for dinner!  
current mood:  
twitterpated
 
current link: Pinterest.  I'm a relatively new pinner [pinter? pinterester?...Oh, I got it PINTRESS..], but I am obsessed.  Here is the first fruit of my DIY board.


There you have it.  I'm a little embarrassed at how long I spent on this one. 
sag


No comments:

Post a Comment