13 January 2012

hello again

I forgot to mention another one of my guilty pleasures.  It is youtube videos.  When I was pregnant, I was obsessed with watching the videos where soldiers surprise their families by coming home.  total.sob.fest.  Zach would come home from work to find me all swollen-eyed and red-nosed and just give me a knowing smile.

Now I normally have a firm no youtube posting/sharing/emailing of any kind policy.  But I am willing to make an exception here.

This is incredible.  And my claim to fame is that I actually went to high school with one of the "back up" dancers.

Remind me some time, and I 'll show the video of our wedding dance.  It may or may not be this cool.  But probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and another timeless classic here:
    http://youtu.be/rdG_fey4_ow

    ReplyDelete