31 December 2011

well 2011

It's been yet another incredible year.  Who knew that you could top 2010...but you did.

This year was filled with highs, lows, and mediums.

Highlights:
  • Zach was accepted to graduates school at Clemson with a full assistedship.  He makes me so proud.  
  • We found out that we were expecting a little one.  
  • I got a teaching job.  
  • I promptly quit my teaching job.  That was a tough decision, but a good one in the end.  I trust that the Lord has other plans for me.  Maybe they include teaching, or maybe they don't.
  • Zach showed wisdom beyond his years when he set aside his graduate school plans on behalf of our family.  Again, I am so blessed.
  • We welcomed Marion Piper Gilliam into this world on November 14, 2011.  From the delivery room, Zach sent this message out to our family and friends in the waiting room:  "7 lbs 3 oz and beautiful."  I couldn't have said it better myself.
The Lord has continually been faithful through the years, and 2011 was no exception.  What a great Savior we have!  Here is to 2012, and serving Christ together with this incredible family.



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment