12 December 2011

to Zach, the one whom my soul loves

We find ourselves constantly amazed at the goodness of the Lord in our lives, and the rapidity with which time flies.
If someone told you eight years ago, before you asked me to take a walk, that it would lead to this.  This day.  This house.  Our beautiful little girl.  This life...what would you have thought?  Would you have turned and ran as far as possible in the opposite direction?
I am writing this on our two year wedding anniversary, as I constantly look up to steal glances of our sleeping daughter, to let you know just how grateful I am that the Lord made us for one another.  I love you, and so many things about you.  Thank you for always challenging me to do more than settle.  Thank you for constantly making me laugh.  Thank you valuing my thoughts and opinions.  Thank you for treasuring our family and the times we have together.  Thank you for encouraging me to delight in Christ and hate sin.  With the Lord's help we have made it this far, and with the Lord's help we will make it until the end of our days.
Happy second anniversary, Zach.  Here's to seventy more together.
Sarah Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment