02 December 2011

dearest Marion Piper,

I can not believe that it has been almost 3 weeks since you arrived.  Heck, I can't believe that it has been more than 8 months since I took a test at home by myself and found out that we were expecting you.
Your dad and I love you more than you could possibly know, and are so grateful for the gift that the Lord has given us.
We have so much to be thankful for this holiday season, and can not wait to watch you grow and see how our family changes in the coming weeks, months, and years.
There are so many things that I want you to know and learn, and I pray every day that we are given many years with you.  Most of all, I pray that the Lord will reveal himself to you at a young age and you will grow in His grace and knowledge each day.


With all my love,
Mom (still not used to that title)

No comments:

Post a Comment