20 December 2011

dear sweet P

I don't care what anyone says about gas.  I know for a fact that you smile at me every morning when we're sitting here together.
I had so many nightmares about you last night.  I kept having visions of you experiencing pain.  You were dealing with heartache that not even I had ever experienced, and I didn't know how to help you.
This morning, I prayed sincerely that the Lord would spare you from so many of the evils of this world and that He would draw you close to Himself at a very young age.  I pray that in times of jubilee and in the depths of despair, you will always call upon the name of the Lord.

"Why are you downcast, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
HOPE IN GOD; for I shall again praise Him,
my hope and my God."
     Psalm 43:5

I love you.  Can you believe we've been together for 5 weeks already!?
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment