20 August 2012

weekend update

Sometimes it feels like weekends around here are a constant tug-of-war between productiveness and family time.  I have expectations of movies on the couch, going on long walks, and lingering over a hot breakfast with my guy and my tiny gal.  Zach has similar hopes (although his list would also include video games), but they share ranks with a long list of honey-do's.

This weekend, I am happy to say, we accomplished happy mediums.  Tons of stuff was checked off of our to-do lists, and we spent time relaxing and giving our little one some extra cuddles.

And as a cherry on top, we got to video chat with these two.  Thank goodness for technology, because it makes loved ones being far away just a tiny bit easier.


Here's to Monday; just 4 days until Friday!

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget the red velvet cheesecake! I know my wedge of Egg Custard was a highlight of my weekend. Scary, isn't it? ha! LOVED our family time last night. As always. :)

    ReplyDelete