09 July 2012

on Marion Piper and growing up

We're growing up around here.  All of us.  MPG get's bigger by the second, and I'm reminded of my selfishness by the (nano)second.

This weekend will make eight whole months since the little one showed herself, and our hearts were stolen.  I realized that I never did give you guys stats from her sixth month appointment.  My hope is to cover growth from 6-8 months in a near future post.

For now you should know that


Marion Piper is desperately trying to climb up on everything..including me.  I suspect that she will be on the move sooner than later, although her interest does not lie much with crawling.


She holds her own bottle now.  This has changed my life and freed my hands.  But, oh, how I will miss cuddling my little one while she eats.


Piper even fancies grabbing her own spoon, right out of my hands, every now and again to feed herself.

Something you probably already knew:  we're simply smitten with her.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment