02 February 2012

keeping my thoughts to myself

Why is it that despite living in this great big house, with three whole bedrooms, I would have nothing else than to cram myself, my husband, our Sweet P, and our puppy all into one room.  Sometimes, if we're being completely honest, one bed.

I still find myself amazed at the goodness of God in my life, each and every day.  There isn't a single day that goes by where I don't find myself falling in love with Zach all over again, or wishing that I could freeze time with my little one; and maybe, just maybe, I sometimes can't help but smile at Ike's quirks.


I'm the only one awake, sitting here staring at my two three loves dozing.  And the Lord has seized the opportunity to take hold of my heart and remind me of His great love for us.  Oh, that He would keep us and shine His face upon us.  Oh, that He would save our little girl at a young age, and through her, bring about revival for His name's sake.


Did I mention she is starting to grow out of her newborn outfits.  Did I mention I cried a little when I first began to notice. 

Here's to being one day older and one day wiser.

sag

No comments:

Post a Comment