14 March 2012

MPG is old and we are crafting

Marion Piper is four months old today.  Hard to believe it's been that long, but it's hard to believe she hasn't always been with us.  
 
 
It's even harder to believe that I STILL haven't finished her birth story.  I just left you guys hanging with installment one, way back here.  Get onto me, people.

Interesting, also, that the day which marks four months of MPG's life is also Pi day (3.14) but I could go on and on about that...

Math humor.

We have caught the creating/DIY bug these past couple of weeks.  I've got quite a few projects to tell you about.  I think it started with this simple flower arrangement.  I did it for a wedding shower.  I remembered that I like making things.  Now you have to read about them.  I guess you don't.  You could just stop reading.

More on projects soon.  I told Zach that he needs to take three days off of work every week.  We have gotten so much done. 

 Isn't this weather fantastic, by the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment