21 October 2014

thankfulness

Today I am relishing the blessings that the Father continually heaps on us.

For eleven years since my love took me on a walk in a field and asked me to be his "girlfriend", the start of something-we knew not what.  Last night as we crawled under the covers Zach asked me if I would do it all again.  The answer was a resounding yes!


For lattes-with a dash of pumpkin spice and a pinch of cinnamon dolce- delivered right to my doorstop by a mother-in-law who serves us so well, even on her birthday

For this wondrous season, which fills my soul with delight and makes me think I can do just about anything.  The golden hues and chilly breezes are undeniably the work of our creator, painting his glory all across even this temporary home.

For the gentle snores coming from the rooms of our sick babies.  These germs and  and fevers are for the birds, but I'll take the extra cuddles.  Just when I think I can't love 'em anymore.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment